Local Area of Torquay
Set in a wonderful location, surrounded by beautiful gardens in the local area and just a stone’s throw away from the Torquay seafront. Enjoying easy access to 22 miles of beaches, hidden coves and the stunning coastline that makes up The English Riviera.
Within easy driving distance of the historic cities of Exeter and Plymouth, where you can shop till you drop. Close by you can explore and enjoy the traditional seaside town centre of Torquay, which is just a short walk away.
There are plenty of attractions and activities to explore for all the family.
Outdoor Attractions Include
- Paignton Zoo, Visit Website
- Living Coasts, Visit Website
- Dartmoor, Visit Website
- Torre Abbey (with bowls, pitch and putt and tennis courts), Visit Website
- Splashdown (fun-filled water park), Visit Website
- Babbacombe Model Village, Visit Website
- Babbacombe Cliff Railway, Visit Website
- Dartmouth Steam Railway, Visit Website
Indoor Attractions Include
Richardson Price Promise
New Years Eve Snow Ball 2018
Aladdin Pantomime At Abbey Sands