Terms & Conditions
- Children’s DBB – All children’s rates are only inclusive of breakfast. Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rates do not include children’s evening meals.
- Any booking on our Best Available Rate requires a debit or credit card to guarantee the room & have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Please note that should you need to cancel your reservation for any reason this can be done up to 11am, 24-hours in advance of your arrival, without charge. Reservations cancelled after this time will result in the first nights’ accommodation being charged.
- Any booking on our Advanced Purchase Rates requires full payment at the time of booking which is non-refundable, non-amendable. Please note that should you need to cancel or amend your reservation for any reason this will result in the loss of any monies paid.
- Any bookings over £1,500 require a non-refundable deposit of 25%. Please note that should you need to cancel or amend your reservation for any reason this will result in the loss of any monies paid.
- Any booking of our Special Offers requires the first nights’ accommodation as a deposit at the time of booking, which is non-refundable, non-amendable. Please note that should you need to cancel or amend your reservation for any reason this will result in the loss of any monies paid.
- Please be advised that once you have arrived and checked in at the hotel, you are liable for the full cost of your holiday.
- We strongly recommend that you take out private travel insurance for your holiday to protect you from unforeseen circumstances that may result in cancellation charges.
- Pre Authorisation Policy: Please note if adding a pre-authorised credit card to your booking, transactions may take up to 30 days to appear on your statement.
- We can accept payment by all major credit and debit cards, however, please note that as of July 2017 we are no longer accepting American Express. We are unable to accept cheques as a form of payment on departure or with less than 21 days prior to your arrival date. Any disputes regarding payments, deposits or cancellation policies must be raised within 24 hours of booking.
- Richardson Hotels (Grosvenor) Limited – in administration (the “Companies”)Matthew Wild and Mark Boughey are licensed to act as Insolvency Practitioners in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Insolvency Practitioners are bound by the Insolvency Code of Ethics when carrying out all professional work relating to an insolvency appointment. The affairs, business and property of the companies are being managed by the Joint Administrators who act as agents of the companies and without personal liability
Valentines Romance Break 2019
January Sale 2019
Cosy By The Coast
Valentines Afternoon Tea 2019
Valentines Ball 2019